Effective Recipes Or Do They Stink?
Some people eat paleo and they may as well just eat grass clippings. Snip snip. Yum yum. I mean yuk! They settle for plain, tasteless food.
“Hey Dad, thanks for coming over for dinner. Here’s a plate of what’s left after mowing the lawn.”
Or you’re on a date, “Hey baby, I think we’re a match. But first, you’ll have to accept my lifestyle of eating what I can find in my backyard.”
Jokes aside. This is really about just finding recipes that taste good, and they’re paleo.
- The FREE Paleo Beginner’s Guide
- Eat Stop Eat: Fasting Guide
- Lean Fast Rapid Fat Loss 2.0 Intermittent Fasting Program
Surprisingly, that’s not easy. And that is what led me to this book. You too? Well here’s my review and what I think about it. You’ll find the full thing (below).
First, I found a $40 off coupon you can use. Click the button below to get it. But don’t hold your breath, and also don’t hold it against me if it’s not working anymore. It was working at the start of 2019 when I last checked.
Here ya go, give it a try…
Now for the review. The big deal breaker for a book like this is whether or not these recipes actually work. Are they really paleo? Or should you find another paleo cookbook? Because you guys asked, I got this book and tried it out so you don’t have to 😀 Here’s what I found.
The Paleohacks Paleo Cookbook is a collection of paleo breakfasts, lunches, dinner, snacks, and desserts that will help you lead a new and healthy paleo life. You will also get dozens of tips and tricks that you will use to turn your paleo dishes into fat-burning treats.
I worked with this book, bought it, read it, referenced it, I ate from it… and here’s what I think. Get this book. I pasted a video review of one of our team members here who loves it too. You can find that below, but the verdict with all of us is that this is a great cookbook to have if you’re into Paleo.
Without further ado, let’s see the kind of cookbooks it takes to be a Paleo-pro in 60 days:
1. The Paleo Hacks Cookbook
With more than 125 tantalizing recipes compressed in one cookbook! This single guide is worth the price of the “Paleohacks Paleo Cookbook bundle,” offered here, oh yes it is. However, it’s yours, for FREE-just because you came this way!
The contents in the Paleo Hacks Cook Book are neatly arranged and complemented with a standard measurement table that will ensure not a single recipe goes south. I just learned from this cookbook that Paleo Snacks exist! I love healthy snacks.
2. The PaleoHacks 30-Day Jumpstart
Want to start living a healthy life right here, right now? The Paleohacks 30-day Jumpstart will guide you on your Paleo Diet journey in order to you develop a permanent, positive change in your health.
This cookbook will put your life on a paleo diet-schedule. Your energy levels, happiness, and sex drive will improve. Read this guide and experience the excellent change you’ve always yearned for; high-speed.
3. The Eating Paleo at Restaurants Guide
They say the way to anyone’s heart is through their stomach, Lol! It couldn’t get any better if you knew you can go out there with your loved ones and still enjoy your favorite Paleo meal.
Eating Paleo at Restaurants will lessen the burden of choosing a paleo meal from a menu. This guide will show you how to:
- Eat at restaurants and still stay Paleo
- Avoid foods that have been ‘spiked’ with gluten or dairy
- Ask your food attendant to ensure they don’t screw up
- Sample tasty meals you can order at random restaurants
4. The Paleo Foods and Fails Guide
A one-stop list of all the healthiest Paleo foods and shopping lists! Meat, seafood, nuts and oils, fruits and vegetables, herbs and spices, and more!
- They lie to you “paleo diet has limited food choices.” This program never runs short of choices as you will receive:
- An exhaustive list of healthy, yummy paleo foods
- A list of seasonal produce to ensure you eat produce right after picking
- A thorough Paleo Shopping List to guide you in buying
5. The Paleo 4X Cookbook
- Seasoned paleoists have tried most of these recipes. The value you get from the cookbook:
- Over 64 straightforward, quick paleo recipes
- Saves a lot of time, even when preparing a sweet potato tortilla for 6
- No more racking your brain fabricating a meal plan, this isn’t nuclear engineering!
6. The One-Month Paleo Meal Plan
I can’t get enough of how recipes have been incorporated in this One-Month Paleo meal plan. This is what I mean:
- Breakfast: quick-meal pumpkin and bacon
- Lunch: Tuna and egg sandwich (Cookbook 1 pg. 139)
- Dinner: Lamb capsicum skewers (Cookbook 2 pg.58)
- Dessert Option: Traffic lights, LoL! (See image)
This book will be your guide in what you eat and how much to eat each day. Want to be in a better mood, look like a supermodel or bodybuilder overnight, by just eating? Go Paleo.
DO NOT BUY THIS COOKBOOK until you chat with me in Facebook. Have a question? Message me right now and I’ll answer it. Let’s figure out if this is the right cookbook for you, or if there’s something better or different. I manage this website, and I also make it my duty to help you if you arrive here and need help 🙂
Click the “Send to Messenger” button. And then click “Get Started” in Facebook Messenger to chat with me now.
BONUS PACKAGE IF YOU BUY NOW: Get our exclusive Paleohacks Cookbook UPGRADE & BONUS PACKAGE. Click here to learn more about our exclusive bonus package (only available to new customers).
About Lorraine Patience
I have over 20 years of experience in health education, fitness instruction and wellness coaching for corporate and individual clients. Working with people to help them achieve a healthy and balanced life is truly my passion! Continue reading about Lorraine…